The website https://www.jokesforfunny.com/ uses “cookies”, respectively small files, which contain information sent by the user’s browser server and which allow the server to store data that can be updated and retrieved by to the entity responsible for their installation. Generally, cookies can be classified: (1) according to the entity that manages them – they can be own or of other persons; 2) depending on the time they remain activated in the user’s computer – they may be temporary or permanent files; (3) depending on purpose – may be technical files (necessary for navigation), customization files (allows access to the Website with a number of features set by the User), analysis files (allow analysis and tracking of user behavior), files advertising (advertising space management) or behavioral advertising files (advertising on the Website).
On the one hand, the Website uses its own files that are necessary for the proper functioning of the site. Your own files are:
– PHPSSID – This file is used to establish the login session of the User visiting the site. It is a type of identification and management of the connection stage of a specific user.
– dna_anunt_cookies – used for the cookie warning popup
The purpose of these own files is to improve the accessibility to the Website, to facilitate the navigation on the site and to remind the preferences of the User when he re-accesses the site (for example, what language he prefers), so that it is not necessary that the User select them again. These own files used on the Website do not take personal data, do not have the purpose of analyzing the access of the User and neither can they read data or other files existing in the user’s equipment.
- The Website also uses foreign files for the purpose of analyzing and making statistics of site visitors, as well as for the use of comments on the site. These files belong to Google Analytics, a statistics service Web. Generates the ID of an anonymous user that is used to store the visits the user makes to the Website. Also, the first and last visit of the site are recorded. Finally, it calculates when the login session, user origin, and keywords used to search Google to reach the site are over.
– Can change the browser settings in order not to install the files and / or to delete the files already installed (which means revoking the agreement to install them). If these options are chosen, the site may not function properly and / or may restrict the user’s access to certain features of the site.
- To lock one or more files, the User can change the browser configuration settings.
The steps for the most used browsers are:
– If the User’s browser is Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0: you can click on “Tools” in the upper corner of the browser or select “Internet Options” and then click on “Confidentiality”.
The user will have to select the settings they want, then select “Apply” and “Accept / OK”.
– If the User’s browser is Mozilla Firefox: In the browser menu you have to select “Options”, then access the menu “Confidentiality”, and in the menu that appears to choose “Custom history settings”. The user will have to choose the settings he wants, then give “OK / Accept”.
– If the browser is Google Chrome: The user will have to access the Chrome menu located in the upper right corner, select “Configuration” and then “Advanced options”. The “Confidentiality” and “Configuration” sections will appear, where you will have to click. The user will have to choose the settings he wants, then press “OK”.
– If the browser used is Safari: The user will have to select “Preferences”. In that panel select “Confidentiality” and then make the settings you want and give “OK”.
- Jokesforfunny.com does NOT collect any personal data from users.