Do you want to lose weight? Laugh at the best food jokes!
After the Winter Holidays, many of us lost extra pounds. And, as British researchers assure us that laughter weakens, we decided to return to a normal weight by making fun of trouble and reading the best food jokes. You can try this method too, maybe it even works.
Who want to eat all the hot peppers
Look what you made me dew!
You’re my butter half!
Look at me, I am so strong and big?
Really? I am used more than you in salads!
It’s about thyme!
Because they have a little menu
Polenta to go around!
Out of its rind!
A glass of water! Because it is free…
Funny food puns
Steaks, seafood, salads, and others. They are remains from people who buy them at a high price.
So, why you have to pay more at the restaurant when you can eat for free.
They shower each other with quiches!
Because they can sell it at almost the same price that they bought it.
Cute food puns
With a lot of sauce!
Nothing, it’s just arugula vegetable!
She was fed up with the whole business until nothing left.
To make ends meet!
Read also the best collection of food jokes.
A boy to his mom, can you cook me chicken wings?
Yes, if you fly from the house for 2 hours for my silence.
Give it a good scare!
Star wars food puns
Taste food puns
Pasta la vista, baby!
They get berried!
It was nice to meet you!
– Don’t be upset, I really want the recipe for this sauce.
– Did you like it so much?
– No, but I’m looking for glue so I can glue some boards when I get home!
– Well, with meat, of course!
– I knew! That’s why I got bacon chips!
Answer: One, if no one is watching and everyone is sitting and reading food jokes.
– Please pack this piece for me. I’m going to take it to my kitten’s house!
The waiter approves and returns at the end with the package.
– I think your kitten will be very happy, sir. I wanted to surprise her and put a dead mouse next to the snail!
– Yes, sir, I brought it to you. What is the problem? Too cold? Too hot?
– Oh, no, stay calm. Do you want to check, please, if the meat hasn’t stayed in the kitchen?