Star Wars jokes, perfect for a party with friends
Do you love SF movies, and Star Wars is your favorite? And, like you, does your group of friends have the same passion? Then we have for you a selection of Star Wars jokes, only good for a party, to laugh to the fullest.
A: Adobe Wan Kenobi.
Star wars birthday meme
A: Obi-Juan Kenobi
A: Game of Clones
A: Because he found out there were Star Wars memes and wanted to get to the dark side.
A: Because force is always with him.
– Did the earthlings receive our message?
– Yes, but they call it “Dubstep.”
– “May the divorce be with you”.
– “10, 8, 6, 4, 2, 0”
Han interrupts him and asks:
“Are you making Star Wars meme with me?” What is this? ”
– “You told me never to tell you the chances”.
-How many floats can you do?
Following frequent altercations involving Han Solo, dental companies risk bankruptcy. Instead, the orthopedic industry has grown.
Chuck Norris: -Let’s see if you kill me now, Han!
Han Solo: Don’t worry! I never kill the helpless!
– Hi, yes you’re not from here.
– Yes, my father is an alien, but my mother is from here.
– Well, how?
– Well, my father was here once and he saw my mother and he started running after her and he ran and he ran and he ran… and that’s how I was born! After about 5 minutes, the Transylvanians still have a question:
– Well, but do you know what we were wondering: would he have caught your mother?
-First, my mother likes mechanics.
Chewbacca tells her friends what she suffered: I visited Han Solo yesterday but I quickly wiped it from her when I heard her children shouting loudly:
“-Thank you for the meal, it was good and tasty!”
You realize: if they were able to eat the boards from a table, what would have happened to me if they were still hungry !?
Han Solo, wondering whether to get married or not, was still finding an argument… against: Who still needs a wife? After all, how hard can it be to bake a piece of toast?
– Look, monkey!
– Where do you see the monkey, are you crazy? Or did you read some bad Star Wars jokes again?
-You have no idea, you can’t see her, to hide behind your eyes !!
How would the news from 17.00, presented by Princess Leia: Dear viewers, we have the latest news: Han Solo, the 30-year-old driver of a big car, got on the train, but forgot to get out of the car.