- Why do pirates make great lawyers?
Because they have very good arrrrguments.
2. Why is it so hard for pirates to learn to read?
Because they spend months and months at C.
3. Q: What did the ocean say to the pirate?
A: Nothing, it just waved.
4. Q: What’s the difference between a hungry pirate and a drunken pirate?
A: One has a rumbling tummy, and the other’s a tumbling rummy.
5. Q: What does a Dyslexic Pirate Say?
6. How do pirates communicate with each other?
With an Aye phone.
7. What were the pirate’s words when he blew out the candles on his 80th birthday cake?
Answer: Aye matey!
8. What is regularly given to the sea around 8 am, if the digestion is right?
The captain’s log.
9. How do pirates know that they are pirates?
They think so, therefore they arrr.
10. What is a pirate’s favorite movie?
Booty and the Beast. (But it is arr-rated.)
11. Why don’t the Chinese make very good pirates?
Because they’re not very strong in the ‘Arrrr!’ department.
12. Q: Why is pirating so addictive?
A: They say once ye lose yer first hand, ye get hooked!
13. To err is human.
To arr is seriously pirate.
14. Why are pirates such eager readers of the Playboy?
Because of the arrrticles.
15. Oh no, sir, I said pirate ship. What on Earth would possess me to call you a pile of shit?!