A much better joke would be to enter the person who reaches a certain age at midnight either masked in thieves or with whips, trumpets, vuvus and other objects that make a lot of noise.
It will definitely be an interesting memory!
- Happy Birthday. Soon you can laugh, sneeze, cough and pee at the same time.
2. From a certain age, birthdays are like a reverse countdown.
3. Patient: Doctor, I get a strong stinging feeling in my eyes every time I eat a birthday cake.”
Doctor: Next time, blow out the candles.
4. You know you are getting old when you start getting birthday cards from your orthopedist.
5. Honey, you really don’t have to do the dishes on your birthday. Do it tomorrow!
6. Your upcoming birthday reminds me of the words of the old Chinese scholar: Yung No Mo
7. Happy birthday! Now give me the gift!
8. I wanted to make you a rum cake for your birthday. But now I am drunk and I’ve just eaten the cake.
9. -Where do you find a birthday present for a cat?
– In a cat-alogue!