Have we made a great discovery in science?
The reporters ask curiously: What?
Best science jokes
What is the difference between science and believe?
You have to believe in science to prove something.
What is the best discovery in science in the last decade?
A scientist tells a joke to his colleague:
Do you know what is smaller than an atom?
Ha, ha, ha…
What is the best joke that a scientist will say?
E = MC2 => eCM (S2) + x (3,14)
Do you want more science jokes? Send us your ideas today!
Science fiction jokes
Science can surprise us with amazing discoveries, but also through the strange and funny things, it can tell us. Physicists from the American Physics Society have discovered after research that you can heat a cup of coffee if you yell at it.
If you are an economical person, you can heat a coffee cup using the laws of physics. To heat a cup of coffee, you should continuously yell at a cup of coffee for 1 year, 7 months, 26 days, 20 hours, and 26 minutes. You have read well, you can start to enjoy a cup of coffee later.
Because we are studying fun studies, the Japanese researchers have calculated that to arrive in space with an elevator, it takes 8 days. So, if you do not want to leave with the rocket in space, you can take a lift, and in 8 days, you will reach your destination.
Another extraordinary thing that researchers have discovered is that sheep can remember the faces of other sheep. They can remember up to 50 other sheep’s faces. Although they are capable of holding other girls’ faces, they cannot hold human faces.
Q: How do astronomers organize a party?
A: The planet.
2. Q: Why can’t you trust an atom?
A: Because they make up everything.
3. I just read a book about Helium. It was so good that I can not put it down.
4. What do clouds do when they become rich? They make it rain!
5. Molecule 1: I just lost an electron.
Molecule 2: Are you sure?
Molecule 1: I’m optimistic.
Bad science jokes
6. Q: Why are Curium, Helium, and Barium the medical elements?
A: Because if you can’t heal with this.
7. Q: Why are atoms Catholic?
A: Because they have mass.
8. A photon walks into a hotel. The desk clerk says, “Welcome to our hotel. Can we help you with your luggage?”
9. Q: What did the 30-degree angle say to the 90-degree rise?
A: “You think you’re always right!”
10. Two hydrogen atoms walk into a bar. The first says to the second, “I think I’ve lost an electron.” The second replies, “Are you sure?” to which the first retorts, “Yes, I’m positive.”
11. When you die, you should have your brain donated to science.
12. Two hydrogen atoms are at a party and bump into each other. The first one says, “Hey, grab that electron, it’s mine!” “How do you know?” asks the second. “‘Cause I’m positive!” the first replies.
13. Why are conspiracy theories are like moon landings? Because they’re all fake.
Computer science jokes
A computer knows only 1 and 0, so we are smarter?
I once saw something like this written on paper: “The theory is when you know it works, but this doesn’t happen. The practice is when it works, but you don’t know why. In physics theory and practice combine: nothing works, and nobody doesn’t know why. ”
Data science jokes
Where it’s the store you data?
Above a gas bulb is a plate. The teacher asks, “Why is the hot plate on the opposite side of the flame?” One student responds: “Hmm, because the board is heat conductive?” Teacher: “No. Because I just turned it on the other side.”
What’s the difference between a quantum mechanic and a car mechanic? The quantum mechanic can put his car in the garage without opening the door.
Science jokes for kids
Astronomer # 1: “… so the police stop me and ask me if I realize that I have passed the red one. I told him that I did not see the traffic light as red because he was moving to blue as I was approaching him. it was bigger. ”
Astronomer # 2: “And he let you pass?”
Astronomer # 1: “No, he gave me a fine for exceeding the legal speed.”
Funny science jokes
Mathematicians are just like the French: everything you say translates into their language. The result is very different from the original.