We have made a great discovery in science?
The reporters ask curious: What???
The God exist!
What is the difference between science and believe?
You have to belive in science in order to prove something.
What is the best discovery in science in the last decade?
A scientist tell a joke to his colleague:
Do you know what is smaller that an athom?
Ha, ha, ha…
What is the best joke that a scientist will say?
E = MC2 => eCM (S2) + x (3,14)
Do you want more science jokes? Send us your ideas today!
Science can surprise us with amazing discoveries, but also through the strange and funny things it can tell us. Physicists from the American Physics Society have discovered after research that you can heat a cup of coffee if you yell at it. If you are an economical person, you can heat a cup of coffee using the laws of physics. In order to heat a cup of coffee you should constantly yell at a cup of coffee for 1 year, 7 months, 26 days, 20 hours and 26 minutes. You have read well, you can start to enjoy a cup of coffee later.
Because we are in the study of fun studies, the Japanese researchers have calculated that to arrive in space with an elevator it takes 8 days. So, if you do not want to leave with the rocket in space, you can take a lift and in 8 days you will reach your destination.
Another extremely strange thing that researchers have discovered is that sheep can remember the faces of other sheep. They can remember up to 50 other sheep’s faces. Although they are capable of holding other girls’ faces, they cannot hold human faces.
Q: How do astronomers organize a party?
A: They planet.
2. Q: Why can’t you trust an atom?
A: Because they make up everything.
3. I just read a book about Helium. It was so good that I can not put it down.
4. What do clouds do when they become rich? They make it rain!
5. Molecule 1: I just lost an electron.
Molecule 2: Are you sure?
Molecule 1: I’m positive.
6. Q: Why are Curium, Helium and Barium the medical elements?
A: Because if you can’t heal-ium or cure-ium, you bury-um.
7. Q: Why are atoms Catholic?
A: Because they have mass.
8. A photon walks into a hotel. The desk clerk says, “Welcome to our hotel. Can we help you with your luggage?”
9. Q: What did the 30 degree angle say to the 90 degree angle?
A: “You think you’re always right!”
10. Two hydrogen atoms walk into a bar. The first says to the second, “I think I’ve lost an electron.” The second replies, “Are you sure?” to which the first retorts, “Yes, I’m positive.”
11. When you die, you should have your brain donated to science.
12. Two hydrogen atoms are at a party and bump into each other. The first one says, “Hey, grab that electron, it’s mine!” “How do you know?” asks the second. “‘Cause I’m positive!” the first replies.
13. Why are conspiracy theories are like moon landings? Because they’re all fake.
I once saw something like this written on paper: “The theory is when you know it works but this doesn’t happen. Practice is when it works but you don’t know why. In physics theory and practice combine: nothing works and nobody doesn’t know why. ”
Above a gas bulb is a plate. The teacher asks, “Why is the hot plate on the opposite side of the flame?” One student responds: “Um, because the board is heat conductive?” Teacher: “No. Because I just turned it on the other side.”
What’s the difference between a quantum mechanic and a car mechanic? The quantum mechanic can put his car in the garage without opening the door.
Astronomer # 1: “… so the police stop me and ask me if I realize that I have passed the red one. I told him that I did not see the traffic light as red because as I was approaching him he was moving to blue. it was bigger. ”
Astronomer # 2: “And he let you pass?”
Astronomer # 1: “No, he gave me a fine for exceeding the legal speed.”
Mathematicians are just like the French: everything you say translates into their language and the result is very different from the original.